Reverse Mortgage Default


If you currently have a reverse mortgage and are in need of foreclosure counseling regarding your current reverse mortgage, please contact one of the agencies below:

National Council on Aging
Tel: (855) 899-3778

Tel: (888) 395-2664

Money Management International
Tel: (866) 765-3328

National Foundation for Credit Counseling
Tel: (866) 363-2227

Through the Senior Law Project at New Hampshire Legal Assistance, you may also be able to find legal advice regarding your reverse mortgage.  If you are a New Hampshire resident age 60 or older and need help with a civil legal problem, contact NHLA’s Senior Law Project (SLP) by phone at 1-888-353-9944.  The SLP has the capacity to serve elders who are housebound, isolated or institutionalized.